Acupressure Gua-Sha Spoon Pink Quartz | Sculpting
Gua-Sha Massage is part of the Chinese skincare routine since the dawn of times.
Specifically designed for deeper and more precise face & body massage, the Gua-Sha Spoon can help to:
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Sculpt particular area of the face, like the cheeks
- Stimulate acupressure point(s) to ease facial tensions
- Detox via lymphatic system
Open Anahata अनाहत (the heart chakra) with pink quartz...
Rose quartz is soothing and promotes self-love, reflection, and acceptance. It is known as the stone of love.
Tip #1 Ya Beauty: If you use it in the morning, place the Gua-Sha spoon in the fridge overnight for a better de-puffing effect.
- Hand-made with 100% natural and authentic pink quartz (from South Africa).
- Each piece is unique in pattern and colour, ranging from a translucent wash of colour to more opaque pink.
- Stone is fragile so please handle it carefully.
- Wash your stone after each use with warm soapy water and pat it down with a soft towel until it is completely dry.
- Store it in its pouch.
To find out more about our stones, their properties and benefits please visit our blog.
1. Start with a clean face which has been prepared with your regular moisturiser.
- Could be facial oil, serum and/or cream.
2. Use the rounded area to:
- Massage around the eyes to de-puff.
- Sculpt the face focusing underneath the cheekbone
3. Use the smaller end to stimulate acupressure points:
- Focussing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw.
- Massaging in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
4. Clean your tool with warm soapy water and pat it dry with a soft towel.
5. Store your Gua-Sha spoon massage in its pouch. Place it in the fridge with your want to intensify the de-puffing effect.