Dry face brushing is similar to a facial scrub (physical exfoliator instead of chemical one) and can done once or twice a week.
Always start with very gentle strokes and adapt the intensity of brushing to the sensitivity of your skin.
- Gently cleanse your face.
- Dry your face with a soft towel.
- Start by massaging your neck and collarbones to boost the lymph nodes and help to eliminate toxins:
- Do small circles at the bottom of the neck and the collarbones area.
- Perform quick sweeping motions from the top of the neck towards the collarbones.
- Continue in your face:
- Across the jaw line towards the bottom of the ears.
- The cheeks, with outwards motions.
- Perform upward motions from the bridge of your nose to your hairline.
- Rinse your face with clean water.
- Moisturise your skin with your usual products (serum, cream, oil)
- Complete your beauty routine with a massage with your Gua-Sha or Roller.
Sweeping movements promote lymphatic drainage whereas circular movements (very very gentle) enhance the exfoliating action.