1. Start with a clean face which has been prepared with your regular moisturiser.
- Could be facial oil, serum and/or cream.
2. Use the rounded area to:
- Massage around the eyes to de-puff.
- Sculpt the face focusing underneath the cheekbone
3. Use the smaller end to stimulate acupressure points:
- Focussing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw.
- Massaging in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
4. Clean your tool with warm soapy water and pat it dry with a soft towel.
5. Store your Gua-Sha spoon massage in its pouch. Place it in the fridge with your want to intensify the de-puffing effect.