Christmas Gift | Dry Body Brush & Gua Sha Massage
Dry Body Brush
Dry-Brush your body before showering to stimulate blood circulation, the lymphatic system and to expel dead skin cells and toxins from your body.
Ya Beauty Detox & Glow Body Brush gently exfoliates the skin and helps break down lipid accumulation to improve the cellulite, making your skin glowy, healthy and soft.
After brushing your body, you should experience:
- An overall feeling of lightness.
- Firmer skin tissue (less cellulite and "dimples")
- Healthier and smoother skin.
- Unclogs pores and eliminates dead skin cells.
Heart Gua Sha
Gua Sha has been part of Chinese beauty routines since the dawn of time and becomes a "Must Have" in beauty tools nowadays as results are real.
Create a glowing and tonic skin by massaging your skin with Ya Beauty Gua Sha.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits on your face and body:
- Tones up muscles & relieves facial and jaw tensions
- Helps to reduce puffiness and fluid buildup
- Stimulates detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Helps in lifting and firming the face over time
- Prevents sagging skin
- Helps to slow down the appearance of wrinkles
Ya Beauty Dry Body brush is made from:
- Boar bristles
- Wash your brush with warm soapy water and let it air dry naturally before storing it in its pouch.
Heart Gua Sha Massage tool:
- 100% Pink quartz from South Africa
- 100% Green Aventurine from Brazil
- 100 % White Jade from Xinjiang (China)
To find out more about our stones, their properties and benefits please visit our blog.
- Each piece is unique in pattern and colour.
- Stone is fragile so please handle it carefully.
- Wash your stone after each use with warm soapy water and pat it down with a soft towel until it is completely dry.
- Store it in its pouch.
- Start from under your feet and make your way up to the upper body.
- Perform long swiping movement on your arms, legs and circular motions everywhere else.
- Perform circular clockwise motions on your belly, following your digestive system.
- Optional: Apply firmer pressure under the buttocks where cellulite / fatty accumulation is more susceptible to be located in this area.
For more information about body brushing, please visit our blog article.
- One dry body brush
- One Gua-Sha massage tool
- A zipped pouch for your brush
- A smaller pouch for your Gua Sha
- A card on how to use your Gua Sha massage tool