Christmas Gift | Dry Body Brush & Facial Massage Roller
Dry Body Brush
Dry-Brush your body before showering to stimulate blood circulation, the lymphatic system and to expel dead skin cells and toxins from your body.
Ya Beauty Detox & Glow Body Brush gently exfoliates the skin and helps break down lipid accumulation to improve the cellulite, making your skin glowy, healthy and soft.
After brushing your body, you should experience:
- An overall feeling of lightness.
- Firmer skin tissue (less cellulite and "dimples")
- Healthier and smoother skin.
- Unclogs pores and eliminates dead skin cells.
Face Massage Roller
Facial Rollers have been part of Chinese beauty routines since the dawn of time and become more and more popular today as results are real.
Massage your face with our dual roller to relax, lift and give your skin that extra glow.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Face Yoga done with our Dual-Roller has a multitude of benefits:
- Tones up facial muscle & relieves facial and jam tensions
- Help to reduce puffiness and dark circle on your face
- Stimulates detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Boosts circulation to encourage smoothing and firming skin
- Helps to slow down the appearance of wrinkles
Tip #1 Ya Beauty: For an extra cooling effect, store your massage face roller in the fridge overnight.
Ya Beauty Dry Body brush is made from:
- Boar bristles
- Wash your brush with warm soapy water and let it air dry naturally before storing it in its pouch.
Ya Beauty Face Massage Roller:
- 100% Pink quartz from South Africa
- 100% Green Aventurine from Brazil
- 100% Black Obsidian from Mexico
- 100 % White Jade from Xinjiang (China)
To find out more about our stones, their properties and benefits please visit our blog.
- Each piece is unique in pattern and colour.
- Stone is fragile so please handle it carefully.
- Wash your stone after each use with warm soapy water and pat it down with a soft towel until it is completely dry.
- Store it in its pouch.
- Start from under your feet and make your way up to the upper body.
- Perform long swiping movement on your arms, legs and circular motions everywhere else.
- Perform circular clockwise motions on your belly, following your digestive system.
- Optional: Apply firmer pressure under the buttocks where cellulite / fatty accumulation is more susceptible to be located in this area.
For more information about body brushing, please visit our blog article.
- One dry body brush
- One Face Massage Roller
- A zipped pouch for your brush
- A smaller pouch for your Facial Dual Roller
- A card on how to use your Face Massage Roller